Why is it important to get your oil changed?
At Herle's Truck Repair & Car Repair Specialists, this is probably one of the most asked questions people today have. We have put together, what we think are the top 5 reasons to get your oil changed at Herle's DRIVE THRU OIL CHANGE/QUICK LUBE BAY
- Herle's Drive thru oil and lube bay Maintains engine lubrication: Imagine all the moving parts, pistons, valves, and other engine parts moving at high rates of speed under the hood of a car. These components create heat and will wear down the engine dramatically without proper oil lubrication. Make sure to refer to the owner’s manual to see what specific weight and grade of oil the vehicle requires and ensure it is kept at the recommended fill volume.
- Herle's Drive thru oil and lube bay Cools engine components: Moving parts that lack proper lubrication create friction, which in turn creates heat. Maintaining clean and sufficient amounts of oil is the perfect solution to prevent too much friction and over-heating of the engine.
- Herle's Drive thru oil and lube bay Removes engine wear particles and sludge: Dirt particles are deadly to engines. Over time, dirt can cause corrosion and decrease the life of an engine. Also as time goes on, oil breaks down and turns to "sludge." The name of the game is to keep the engine clean. Routine oil and filter changes help remove particles and sludge and keep engines at peak condition.
- Herle's Drive thru oil and lube bay Improves gas mileage: Poor engine lubrication can lead to increased fuel consumption, so make sure there is enough clean oil in the engine. The recommendation is that with routine changes and the right kind of oil, gas mileage can be improved over time by 1-2%. That doesn't sound like much of an improvement, but for the average car, it leads to savings of 4.5 Liters of gas for a year!
- Herle's Drive thu oil and lube bay Promotes vehicle longevity: Plain and simple, routine maintenance makes your vehicle last longer. Buildup from dirty oil robs a vehicle’s fuel economy and power, and makes internal components work harder. An engine that works too hard will end up having more problems down the road as well as a shorter life span.
STOP IN TODAY FOR YOUR OIL CHANGE......DRIVE THRU QUICK OIL/LUBE BAY.....NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY!!!!!